Included in the Daily News roundup of “Best GRE Study Materials” for 2021!
THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE. Get the prep you need for your best GRE score with The Princeton Review, including 7 full-length practice tests (2 in the book and 5 online; the MOST on the market!), thorough topic reviews, exclusive access to premium online content, and a $100 discount on an additional Princeton Review online GRE course.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the GRE
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Information on remote testing and COVID-related news, available through our online Student Portal
• Complete content review, plus extensive GRE math coverage featuring new chapters about Math Fundamentals on the GRE, Algebra Basics, and Plugging In
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 7 full-length practice tests (2 in the book & 5 online) with detailed explanations
• Drills for each test section—Verbal, Math, and Analytical Writing
• In-depth score reports available for online practice exams
Premium Online Features for an Extra Competitive Edge.
• Key info about grad school admissions, testing calendars, and financial aid
• Video tutorials that break down strategies for each section of the GRE
• Multi-week study guides
• Special "Grad School Insider" section packed with helpful info about grad school admissions, popular programs, application requirements, and more
Plus! With purchase of this edition of Princeton Review GRE Premium Prep, you'll receive access to a $100 discount on The Princeton Review's popular full Self-Paced GRE online course. (See book for details.)
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.