The Nkjv, Woman's Study Bible, Cloth Over Board, Cream, Full-Color: Receiving God's Truth for Balance, Hope, and Transformation (Hardcover)
A study Bible with thousands of verse commentary notes designed by women specifically for women to receive God's truth for balance, hope, and transformation.
The Woman's Study Bible poignantly reveals the Word of God to women, inviting them to receive God's truth for balance, hope, and transformation. Special features designed to speak to a woman's heart appear throughout the Bible text, revealing Scripture-based insights about how godly womanhood grows from a woman's identity as a Christ-follower and a child of the Kingdom. Now with a beautiful full-color redesign, The Woman's Study Bible reflects the contributions of over 80 women from a wide variety of ethnic, denominational, educational, and occupational backgrounds. Since the publication of the first edition of The Woman's Study Bible this landmark study Bible has sold over 2 million copies.
- Beautiful full-color design throughout for you to enjoy as you engage Scripture
- Detailed biographical portraits allow you to learn from the lives of over 100 women in the Bible
- Thousands of extensive verse-by-verse study notes explain each passage and provide meaning to Scripture
- Over 300 in-text topical articles on relevant issues for you to glean wisdom from and apply to your life
- Insightful essays by women who are recognized experts in the fields of theology, biblical studies, archaeology, and philosophy to deepen your theological knowledge
- Book introductions and outlines provide an overview and context for each book
- Hundreds of full-color in-text maps, charts, timelines, and family trees show a visual representation of Israel and other biblical themes
- Quotes from godly women throughout history to encourage and guide your faith journey
- Set of full-page maps of the biblical world show a visual representation of Israel and other biblical locations for better context
- Topical index and concordance help locate words and see the number of occurrences throughout the Bible
- Easy-to-read large10.5-point print size