How do you respond when a coworker labels you intolerant for believing Jesus is the only way to God? How would you answer those who claim the Bible is filled with contradictions, or there is no absolute truth? The Evidence Study Bible arms you not just with apologetic information to refute the arguments of skeptics, but with practical training on how to effectively and lovingly share the truth.
- Discover answers to over 200 questions such as: Why is there suffering? How could a loving God send people to hell? What about those who never hear of Jesus?
- In addition to thousands of verse-related comments, over 130 informative articles will help you better comprehend and communicate the Christian faith.
- Over two dozen articles on evolution will thoroughly prepare you to refute the theory.
- Dozens of articles on other religions will help you understand and address the beliefs of Mormons, Hindus, Muslims, Jehovah's Witnesses, cults, etc.
- Hundreds of inspiring quotes from renowned Christian leaders and practical tips on defending your faith will greatly encourage and equip you.
New King James translation
Words of Jesus in red
Thorough gospel presentation
One-year Bible Reading Plan
Two ribbon markers
10-point text size (Scripture)
8-point text size (commentary)
About the Author
Ray Comfort is a bestselling author who has written more than 90 books. He also cohosts a television program that airs in over 190 countries and is an award-winning filmmaker whose movies have been seen by millions. He and his wife, Sue, live in Southern California and have three grown children.