"The Medicare Bible as far as I'm concerned" - experienced Medicare agent
The 7th edition of Maximize Your Medicare shows you how to:
- -Enroll in Medicare and avoid never-ending penalties
- -Compare Medigap vs Medicare Advantage
- -Ways to get the most for your money
- -Avoid costly errors and get the most from your plan
NEW for 2019:
- How the New Open Enrollment Period Works
- Important Developments in Medicare Advantage
- Hints on Getting Accepted into Medigap
- Why Employer-Sponsored Plans May Too Costly
About the Author:
Jae W. Oh, MBA, CLU(R), ChFC(R) is a Certified Financial Planner(TM), Chartered Life Underwriter(R), and a Chartered Financial Consultant(R). He is the Managing Principal of GH2 Benefits, based in Ann Arbor, MI, with individual and commercial clients nationwide. He is the Chair of the Great Humanity Healthcare Foundation, Inc, a 501(c)(3) organization that provides financial relief to insured persons saddled with medical debt.
Mr. Oh has served an expert panelist powered by Humana Inc., one of the nation's largest providers of Medicare plans. He has been the frequent public speaker to large and small groups, including the State Bar of Michigan, colleges, companies, library systems, and senior centers.
He is widely quoted in the national media on financial and Medicare topics.He has a Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting and Finance from the University of Chicago, and a Bachelors of Arts (BA) degree in Economics and Political Science from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. He has spent over a decade in international capital markets on three continents.