Explore the Bible Students: Students - Daily Discipleship Guide - CSB -- Spring 2022Spring 2022: 1 & 2 Thessalonians Explore the Bible for Students Daily Discipleship Guide is a resource designed to help students walk through each session of Bible study as a group. In addition, it is also designed to help students individually. Five Daily Devotionals are provided for students to continue studying the Bible on their own throughout the week, equipping them with tools to understand the Bible and apply it to their lives. 1 & 2 Thessalonians: The Return of the King What would you do if you knew that the world as you know it was coming to an end in a few months, weeks, or days? How would your priorities change? How would you spend your time? This is something we all have probably thought about at one point or another, and believe it or not, a subject that comes up in 1 & 2 Thessalonians. In these letters, Paul reminds his readers that Jesus is coming back, but His return isn't something we can put a timeline on. Nor is it something followers of Jesus should fear. The reality of Jesus's future return secures a bright eternal future for all who trust Him. In this study, students will learn how to live a life pleasing to God and how to stay strong in their hope, no matter what comes. Features:
- Contains the discussion questions found in the Leader Guide so that students can follow along.
- Contains notes pertaining to the Theology, History, and Context of the Bible and their relevance to our Culture.
- Give an Answer: these notes anticipate and answer key questions students might have as they study the Bible.
- Contains five days of perforated devotions per week in order to help students go deeper into the Bible and its relevance to their daily lives.
- Provides students with space to interact with personal application questions.
Great for Sunday school classes and/or small groups
Purchase one per student either in print or digital format