Email or call for price.
The Bible Studies for Life: Students Leader Guide gives leaders clear direction and support by equipping them to lead discussion and disciple students.
Join us this fall as we study the book of James and how to live out our faith. Students will also take a closer look at our habits and disciplines in How to Build Your Life on God's Word.
- Thirteen sessions: Two units--James: Living Out Your Faith and How to Build Your Life on God's Word
- Three engage options to begin the session including optional group activities or visual illustrations to introduce the central point each week
- Levels of Biblical Learning provide a framework for students to learn concepts central to our lives as Christians.
- All questions are numbered in order to help leaders guide students as they follow along in their Daily Discipleship Guides.
- Each session is built around one central point with strong visuals and a conversational tone.
- Each session provides commentary aimed at helping leaders better understand the Bible passages they are teaching.
- The "Live It Out" section encourages students to live out God's Word personally in their relationship with Christ, within their church community, and among the culture.
Bible Studies for Life is a series of Bible studies for all ages that connects God's Word to our lives in an intentional way.