A world in turmoil …
The year is 2020 and mankind is in the throes of a global pandemic. 15 million people are infected with COVID-19, the respiratory and immunological disease caused by a novel coronavirus that originated in Wuhan, China. While doctors flounder and economies crash, officials point to bats as the source of the virus.
There's just one problem.
The bats were hibernating.
Explore the facts …
This book investigates the origins of the novel coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2. Written in a candid style that encourages you to think for yourself, you'll engage with shifting narratives that explore the possible source of the virus—from the official story touted by the mainstream media to the bombshell reports commonly dismissed as conspiracy theories, and decide for yourself which of those is worth a second look!
Discover the truth …
Read Coronavirus Origins to learn:
· The glaring flaws in the widely accepted "bat theory"
· Why the strange structure of SARS-CoV-2 has some scientists speaking out about a possible lab origin
· Go inside China's deadliest super-lab—right across the street from the pandemic's epicenter
· How China's biowarfare program dovetails with a history of human rights violations
· The tragic stories of the brave whistleblowers silenced for speaking out about the killer virus
· Where the U.S. Army sent their top athletes a month before the outbreak—in a move that reeks of foul play
· The names of suspected spies who shipped viral samples to China
· The identity of a missing woman many believe to be "Patient 0"—a lab worker who disappeared after being trained by the world's top bat virologist. Her online presence, purposefully erased!
Deep dive into the stories government and media don't want you to know and come to your own conclusions about the origins of coronavirus!
About the Author
MONIKA ZOLTANY wrote for digital publications and corporate clients before pivoting to investigate controversial topics. She now writes books with the critical thinkers, citizen journalists, and quizzical investigators of the world in mind.