Get all the GRE math problem-solving practice you need--updated to match the latest exam and featuring a 20-question Diagnostic Quiz
Achieve your highest score with 500 GRE Math Questions to Know by Test Day Second Edition. This book is packed with the latest GRE style questions covering all the essential GRE math topics you'll see on the exam, accompanied by answers and fully worked-out, step-by-step solutions to every problem. It's the perfect way to sharpen your skills and build your confidence for test day.
Organized by subject for easy reference, 500 GRE Math Questions to Know by Test Day provides excellent practice to help you make the most of your review time. With small bits of information presented for quick and easy review, this essential study guide is helpful for all types of students, whether you're looking for a thorough refresh of topics or need extra help understanding specific question types.
- 500 GRE test math questions and full explanations for each question in the answer key
- Bonus 20-question diagnostic quiz tests your knowledge upfront on different GRE math topics
- Introduction that explains the question types and formats for the quantitative section
- Updated summary of GRE Math Conventions
- Easy to use format parallels that of the latest GRE exam
- Ideal and effective practice to help you build the skills you need
- Includes strategies for answering all question types
- Small bits of practice make review simple, allowing you to go at your own pace and track your progress accordingly