The Ultimate Patent Bar Study Guide: Pass the Patent Bar Exam with Ease (Paperback)
- Comprehensive study guide explaining everything currently tested on the patent bar exam in crystal clear detail.
- Over 300 pages of information keyed to the Manual of Patent Examining Procedure (MPEP)
- Complimentary access to our extensive question database, which contains over 1,200 actual past exam questions with detailed answers. That's right, over one thousand questions actually appearing on previous administrations of the patent bar exam
- As a special bonus, you will also receive a list of recently tested topics and questions that are frequently repeated on the patent bar exam. You will receive anywhere from 20 to 50 or more questions on your exam that come directly from our list of questions. No other guide offers this
- Updated for the latest version of the MPEP and the America Invents Act. The most up-to-date study guide available for the patent bar exam.
About the Author
John Watts, Esq. is a patent attorney registered to practice before the United States Patent & Trademark Office. With over twenty years of legal experience, Mr. Watts has been helping people pass the patent bar exam for over a decade.