Publisher's Note: Products purchased from third-party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online assets included with the product.
Manhattan Prep's best-selling 5 lb. Book of GRE Practice Problems has been updated to include an online companion of lesson plans from Interact® for GRE, our revolutionary interactive, on-demand learning platform. The heart of the book is over 1,800 practice problems covering every topic tested on the GRE, making it an essential resource for students at any level.
Developed by our expert instructors, the problems in this GRE book are sensibly grouped into practice sets and mirror those found on the GRE in content, form, and style. Students can build fundamental skills in math and verbal through targeted practice while easy-to-follow explanations and step-by-step applications help cement their understanding of the concepts tested on the GRE. In addition, students can take their practice to the next level with learning modules from Interact® for GRE, our revolutionary interactive, on-demand learning platform.
The Most Practice
- Features 1,800 practice problems that cover every topic on the test
- Test individual skills on all subjects with new mixed time sets, a cheat sheet of key math rules, and micro drills
- GRE test prep practice sets that mirror the GRE in content, form, and style to build familiarity with the test itself
- Easy-to-follow explanations and step-by-step applications help reinforce understanding of test questions and concepts covered in the GRE
- Online learning tools allow for an interactive, on-demand practice experience
- We know the test: Our learning engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the GRE, and we use real data to design the most effective strategy plans and GRE study guides
- Our books and practice questions are written by veteran teachers who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn
- Manhattan Prep has been helping students prepare for the GRE, GMAT, and other standardized exams for over 20 years
About the Author
Founded in 2000 by a Teach for America alumnus, Manhattan Prep is a leading test prep provider with locations across the US and the world. Known for its unparalleled teaching and curricular materials, the company’s philosophy is simple: help students achieve their goals by providing the best curriculum and highest-quality instructors in the industry. Manhattan Prep’s rigorous, content-based curriculum eschews the “tricks and gimmicks” approach common in the world of test prep and is developed by actual instructors with 99th percentile scores. Offering courses and materials for the GMAT, GRE, LSAT, and SAT, Manhattan Prep is the very best.