FAR/AIM 2017 (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
- Learn to fly a plane according to Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations
- The most complete guide to the rules of aviation accessible anywhere
- Contains all of the information needed to operate safely in US airspace and is fully updated
If you are an aviation enthusiast or an aviator, you need to have the newest edition of the FAR/AIM. In the most recent edition of the FAR/AIM, produced by the FAA, all procedures, illustrations, and regulations are up-to-date and reflect current FAA data. Learn about takeoffs and landings, land navigation, how to aid climb, world flight patterns, flying rolls, academic liftoff, and more.
This useful reference book is a critical resource for all members of the aviation community, including aspiring pilots seeking a concrete background in the rules, procedures, and requirements of flight training. This manual also includes:
- A study guide for specific pilot training certifications and ratings
- Standard instrument procedures
- A pilot/controller glossary
- Parachute operations
- The NASA Aviation Safety reporting form
- Airworthiness standards for products and parts
- Important FAA contact information
About the Author
The Federal Aviation Administration is the national aviation authority of the United States. It regulates and oversees the aviation industry, pilot licensing, and airspace with the goal of providing “the safest, most efficient aerospace system in the world.”