One Day At A Time (Kobo eBook)
Each day brings news of someone entering rehab for treatment. While many people struggle with obvious addictions such as alcoholism or substance abuse, less evident but just-as-serious problems may lie below the most composed surface.
In One Day at a Time Hudson takes a fresh look at the Twelve Steps used by Alcoholics Anonymous. These practical guiding principles of recovery can help you, whatever your struggle, to reclaim self-worth and renewal.
Discover how the Twelve Steps can help you have a closer relationship with God and enable you to live with greater joy and freedom. One Day at a Time is for you if you
- worry too much
- battle stress and tension
- struggle with compulsive or addictive behavior
- feel trapped by self-condemnation, guilt, and regret
- sabotage relationships with destructive behavior
- worship regularly but feel bogged down in pious clichés and empty ritual
Taking one step at a time, one day at a time, you will find out how to be victorious over weaknesses that once sabotaged your life and relationships.